<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\0756520969\46blogName\75Coloursknits\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75BLUE\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://coloursknits.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://coloursknits.blogspot.com/\46vt\0756875636607427448577', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=11913980&amp;blogName=Coloursknits+Gallery&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=TAN&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcoloursknitsgallery.blogspot.com%2Fsearch&amp;blogLocale=en_US&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcoloursknitsgallery.blogspot.com%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" allowtransparency="true" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

Saturday, May 06, 2006

What's Up Next?

Arrgg! I can't believe it took so long for blogger to load up. I waited nearly 15 mins for this to work. I'm seriously thinking to drop this and switch to something better. Anyways, while I was waiting...I divided stitches for armholes, cast on stitches for underarm and knitted a few rounds.



Can you tell I'm getting the hang of knitting in around? I just got another cute pattern by Zephyr Style. My fingers are itching to knit this up. I don't have any knitpicks Elegance in my stash, so I'm going to substitute with Debbie Bliss Merino DK. Still haven't had the time to do a swatch yet, but I'm hoping DB Merino DK will work just fine. Anyways, it's so gorgeous out there. I'm off to the park with picovoli in my purse.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Cyndi said...

I feel your Blogger pain! I couldn't take it any longer, and migrated to WordPress about a week ago. What an improvement! No more painful posting for me.

I love the Zephyr tank pattern that you chose. That is a perfect summer knit.

May 06, 2006 6:57 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

ooh, i hadn't seen that pattern yet. it is so, so lovely. my to-knit list is growing exponentially.

May 06, 2006 9:17 PM  
Anonymous erin said...

Picovoli pink. I'm looking forward to seeing yours. It's going to be pretty I'm sure.

May 06, 2006 11:50 PM  
Blogger yuvee said...

Ohh...more pink! must update my stash...in need of some serious pinky shades here!

May 07, 2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Oh this blogger gives me a lot trouble too...
I have lined up a few designs in round and always skip them, maybe I am not used to knit in round.

May 07, 2006 6:35 PM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

I love that pattern and I was going to make that in a few months. Its just too cute!

I switched to typepad after using Blogger for a few months. It was just too much of a pain at Blogger.

May 08, 2006 5:13 AM  
Anonymous heather said...

OOOO! More pink! Love it.

That Marigold pattern is really great. It will look super on your cute frame! Love that color too. You are just a knitting fiend, eh?

May 08, 2006 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home