What's in your bag?
I saw this page on Kate Spade's website the other day and I was amazed how much *stuff* people carry around with them in their bags. And I thought I have a lot junk in mine.
Here's what I have....
1. I've been using my homemade linen bag for almost everyday. I don't think I've ever used a bag that I made myself for so long.
2. My cosmetic bag. Something I sewed with scrap fabric long time ago.
3. Just got this hairclip from H&M couple weeks ago. My hair is finally growing.
4. Can't leave the house without my lip gloss - Pink from Sephora, Juicy Tube and Sparkles from Versace.
5. My favorite lipstick from Chanel.
6. Lip balm from Netrogena.
7. Mini mirrow I got from 100yen store.
8. Cheapo sunglasses made in china. I always loose my sunglasses, a 20buck cheapo shade work just fine.
9. Mint Altoids.
10. Sketch book.
11. Check book.
12. My Nokia cellphone - love it. I can listen to mp3, view word document and pdfs with this phone.
13. LV wallet - purchased in 2000, used it almost everyday, surprisingly it's still in great condition.
14. LV keys and coin purse.
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on the ruffle bag. Yes! I do plan on posting the pattern. I was just kinda wing it when I made this last weekend. So I will make sure to write down the pattern when I cast on my next bag. Oh before I forget, those lovely bag handle is from Joann. Initially, I was hoping to get some brown suede or real leather but this inexpensive vinyl turned out not bad. It only cost me about 5bucks for a pair. So I still have another handle to spare. Anyways, I just cast on another bag last night. It's something I've been wanting to make for a long time. I'll show you some pictures very soon.